Straight talk service pin

Straight talk service pin

Postby Starrd83 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:08 am

I am trying to activate a straight talk phone with a device pin card but I'm getting an error message that says my pin isn't compatible?please help!
Starrd83

Re: Straight talk service pin

Postby ST - Larry » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 am

Hi Starrd83. I'm Straight Talk Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll take a look at your service PIN. To further assist you with this matter, kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby mendy101 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:14 pm

I am having the same problem as many others. We bought a new card and when we tried to scratch off the silver strip it took the numbers with it. Can I please get some help??
Thank you!
mendy101

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:20 am

Hi mendy101. I'm Straight Talk Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We can help you retrieve the missing PIN. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.