Unable to Sign in to Straight Talk website

Unable to Sign in to Straight Talk website

Postby xenosaga01 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:54 pm

So, I have had issues since day one. I had created an account and purchased a BYOD sim for my Iphone 6s(AT&T). It arrived and when It did, I followed the steps to activate it and port my phone number from my previous provider(AT&T). They couldnt setup my service using my existing Email because it already existed and I refused to have the service added to a different email, and they basically just opted for setting up the service without a linked email and said I would be able to link it later. So my phone service works well enough, but I have never once been able to sign in to the straight talk website to manage my service and update my profile information. I have spoken to 6 different people over the phone/live chat and the first one linked the phone number to my email. this allowed me to reset my password and be able to receive links to change my password to whatever I want. As soon as I go to reset my password which it says is successful. I go to logon and it says the password or email is incorrect. I have waited over 20 minutes as the phone/live chat reps have told me to do and it still doesnt work. Where this gets interesting is that I also have the straight talk my account app installed on my phone and if I use my cell phone number combined with the manual password that the reps have made for my account, it will sign in on the app. It will only work with the Service Phone number+Password method. If i choose Email and use the email+Same Password, it says incorrect as well. I cant change my profile information which is what I have been trying to do and In the future I may need to change phone plans and I do not want to have to call every time I need to make a change.... Any help greatly appreciated. This is a pretty common issue from what I can tell by googling the subject of this forum post. I know I am not the only one.
xenosaga01

Re: Unable to Sign in to Straight Talk website

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi xenosaga01. I'm Straight Talk Larry. I'm sorry that you are having issues with your My Account. We'll be happy to help you sort this out. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.