"You Are Roaming" Messages - Unable to make calls

Re: "You Are Roaming" Messages - Unable to make calls

Postby ST - Felice » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi helpmechet. Please check your Forum inbox for assistance.
ST - Felice

Postby Fearnoevil » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:03 pm

So I'm new here and am considering switching to ST, but just from reading the posts in this forum I'm beginning to re-think that.
For one thing, WHY do you have a forum if none of the techs/moderators seem to want to address any of the issues ON THE FORUM?
It's always, "Please send us a private message", and then the only way you find out what was discussed is if the OP posts it here.
That is extremely unhelpful, especially considering the purpose of a forum in the first place. Otherwise you might as well just have a private chat function on the ST site and jettison the forums.
Admittedly I haven't read that many posts, but so far they've all been the same, just my 10 cents (adjusted for inflation ;?)
Fearnoevil

Postby Crk » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:45 pm

I am having this same problem I have an LG Stylo and I am already regretting switching to straight talk from at&t.
Crk

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am

Hi Crk. My name is Straight Talk Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Breilly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:49 pm

I am a real estate agent that needs my phone to call out when needed. I have been getting roaming messages and I can not get a call to go out.Sometimes I have to shut my phone off for a few minutes and turn it back on and sometimes that works others, not at all. I have an Apple 6s and I am sure it's not the phone. This has been very frustrating when you rely on your phone the way I do! Plus sometimes VM will not come in for hours??? Is there a way to update the towers or change something to prevent these issues?? Please help before I lose clients from not getting calls out or not getting VM when someone is waiting for your call....
Breilly

Postby ST - Larry » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi Breilly. My name is Straight Talk Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

"You Are Roaming" Messages Unable to make calls

Postby ronaldSnush » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:23 pm

Im trying to find out if there are specific charges that are eligible for work release?
ronaldSnush

Previous

Return to Links to Straight Talk service area map and discussions about coverage.