Porting Number over from T-Mobile

Porting Number over from T-Mobile

Postby jonathan51 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 am

Hi,

So when I was trying to activate/port my number from T-Mobile to StraightTalk, an error occurred on the website. It gave me a brand new number.

I called in to port my number over, and the rep took down all my info. My number on T-mobile no longer works (1 hr after rep took down info), but when I put Straight Talk sim in phone, I'm still seeing the "new" number and not the ported number.

This is the reference number: xxxxxxxxxx. Can someone please check to see that I will get my old phone number back? It has been roughly 30 or so hours..
jonathan51

Re: Porting Number over from T-Mobile

Postby Jhonally_ST » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:47 am

Hi jonathan51. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby jonathan51 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 am

Jhonally_ST wrote:Hi jonathan51. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.

Hi Jhonally,

Sorry for making two threads. I didn't know it took some time before it would show up.

I can't seem to send PM. I get this error: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."
jonathan51

Postby Jhonally_ST » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 am

Hello jonathan51. I got your private message. Please check your Forum inbox for my response. Thanks!
Jhonally_ST

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.