Sim Not Provisioned MM#2

Sim Not Provisioned MM#2

Postby jlohden » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 am

I followed the instructions online activation for porting my ATT number on my Samsung Infuse. I entered the sim information AND the payment card information during the activation process. Nowhere in the process did it ever say to put in the new sim card, but I did when I got to "activate your phone" process. The phone now has the ST sim card in it and when I turn it on, as instructed to try to make a call, it says Sim Not Provisioned MM#2. The online "Activate your phone" page says that I should be able to use my "OLD PHONE" (I am porting a number on an existing phone...not an old phone--I am going to use the SAME phone), until the porting process is complete but I cannot with the ST Sim in. Am I doing something wrong here? The instructions are not very clear.
jlohden

Re: Sim Not Provisioned MM#2

Postby Anne_ST » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:42 am

Hi jlohden. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message.
Anne_ST

Postby jlohden » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:16 am

This is ridiculous. It will not allow me to REPLY to your private message Anne.
jlohden

Postby Jhonally_ST » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 am

Good day jlohden! You may need to participate more by posting 5 total messages here to enable your private messaging feature. Thanks.
Jhonally_ST

Postby akrugjohn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:22 am

i am also having this problem just got my new sim card from you all and went to go add my phone card and could not even get to customer service to add my phone card. Please help
akrugjohn

Postby Lindsay_ST » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:01 am

Hi akrugjohn. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Lindsay_ST

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.