Bring Your Own Phone/Activating SIM issues

Re: Bring Your Own Phone/Activating SIM issues

Postby ST-Yvonne » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:29 am

bypolr wrote:I'm having the same problem... I have an LG X Power (LS755) Unlocked... I bought a activation kit and used the att compatible sim card had everything activated but when it goes to configure phone for voice and data it fails... Saying Network can't be reached.... Please help...

Hi, bypolr. My name is Straight Talk Yvonne. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with the service. We'd like to help you get your concerns addressed immediately. I will contact you directly with a private message so we can better assist you with your concern. Please check your Forum inbox for a message and access the chat link we sent you. Our chat support is available 24/7. Thank you.
ST-Yvonne

The phone number you entered doesn’t belong to a Straight Ta

Postby jcbarciayahoo » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm

My phone was disconnected a couple of days ago because of change of an addressor my CC, I tried to refill the same day and keeps giving me this error "The phone number you entered doesn’t belong to a Straight Talk phone" and its also giving me errors online. I call Costumer support and the rep didn't know much about the issue.
jcbarciayahoo

Re: Bring Your Own Phone/Activating SIM issues

Postby alita » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi jcbarciayahoo. My name is Straight Talk Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Previous

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.