can't receive calls

can't receive calls

Postby sardweir » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 am

I am unable to receive calls on my Samsung R375C Straight Talk phone,which had been working perfectly since June 2012. My service was renewed through automatic renewal about 2 weeks ago. I can make calls and send and receive texts. I tried calling tech support but received a message my call could not be taken due to volume of calls already being addressed. I have emailed tech support and received confirmation of receipt of the email, but not further help.
Is there anyone monitoring this forum who can help me???
Please....
sardweir

Re: can't receive calls

Postby ST - Kyle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:43 am

Hi sardweir. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby sardweir » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm

there is no message in my private messages area. just a message about not having used the forum enough to qualify to use PM???? really????
sardweir

Postby sardweir » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:58 pm

I did receive a reply to my email with a different phone number to call. After staying on the phone with "Mark" for nearly an hour, he was able to get the problem solved. He tried many things from having me remove and replace the battery to using the *22890 number to reactivate to contacting Verizon (my local carrier) before something worked and I can now receive calls. Though "Mark" had some accent and grammar issues that made conversation difficult, he was very pleasant to work with and seemed to know what steps to take to rectify my problem. THANK YOU!
sardweir

Postby ST - Kyle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 pm

We are glad to hear that, sardweir. Have a great day. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby Kylee1979 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Glad your phone is working - it's so frustrating when one isn't.
~Kylee
Kylee1979

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.