Straight talk sucks!!

Straight talk sucks!!

Postby MIMI » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Okay so I have been with straight talk about 4 years almost, Well I bought a cell phone off the website the "Samsung galaxy precedent" I have had it since about January 2012 well just yesterday the phone just completely lost service. It made me so mad!!!!!! So I had to contact straight talk then I got stuck talking to them on the phone for 3 hours. Then today I got told that my phone would no longer would work at my house so I have to go all the way to town just to text my dad back!! :x :x What am I going to do I just bought the time card and do not have another cell phone I am beyond mad right now!!!
MIMI

Re: Straight talk sucks!!

Postby ST - Kyle » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi MIMI. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby countrygirl2182 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:03 pm

My phone was working perfectly fine yesterday & this morning. Then all of a sudden the 3g disappeared and now my phone will not work. It keeps saying Error 67 on it. It won't send text messages or anything not even receive calls. what should i do
countrygirl2182

Postby ST - Kyle » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi countrygirl2182. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby cruzavery » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:30 am

MIMI wrote:Okay so I have been with straight talk about 4 years almost, Well I bought a cell phone off the website the "Samsung galaxy precedent" I have had it since about January 2012 well just yesterday the phone just completely lost service. It made me so mad!!!!!! So I had to contact straight talk then I got stuck talking to them on the phone for 3 hours. Then today I got told that my phone would no longer would work at my house so I have to go all the way to town just to text my dad back!! :x :x What am I going to do I just bought the time card and do not have another cell phone I am beyond mad right now!!!

had 3G this morning and it disappeared off my phone, i cant txt, then i can txt, i cant answer my phone it goes into a no signal each time i try to answer it..i just got my phone back after ST so called fixed it 2wks ago...what a load of 'BAT GUANO" im taking my number to www.metropcs.com, anything has to be better than this
cruzavery

Postby Debbie_ST » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 am

Hi cruzavery. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Postby skhemka » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:26 am

straight talk sucks. their access number dumps the call after u punch in the ILD number u want to dial saying "we have to hang up now" was working fine till 3 days back and now the CS isnt able to figure out what is wrong. ticket id 1068354018. it worked for 10 days and hasnt been working since 11th of April. they refuse to fix it just giving me the go around and trying to say "ILD number is wrong" or similar things which arent true as it has worked for 10 days!
skhemka

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.