can't send/receive picture message

Re: can't send/receive picture message

Postby Jessica_ST » Wed May 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Good day, BrianMF. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I'll be addressing your concern. Your data feature might just need to be updated. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Postby howiroll » Tue May 08, 2012 12:34 am

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. I activated my ST sim card about 1 week ago. The phone service works fine. But the data service and MMS are not working at all. I see the "3G" symbol on my iPhone, but no data service.. Please have someone contact me to reset my data or mail me a new sim card. Thank you in advance.
howiroll

Postby Anne_ST » Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 am

Hi howiroll. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby jessicavandett » Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 am

I am having this same problem. I purchased a "Bring Your Own Device" ST sim card and am using it in a factory-unlocked iPhone 4S. I have EXCELLENT voice and text service, but cannot send or receive MMS messages. My APN settings are identical to those provided in the literature that came with the sim card. Please advise. Thanks!!
jessicavandett

Postby Stephanie_ST » Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 am

Hi jessicavandett. My name is StraightTalk Stephanie. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Stephanie_ST

Postby kahiwamai » Thu May 17, 2012 12:16 am

I need help I cannot receive or send out picture messages. I just activated my iPhone 4 with the straight talk sim card and now I can't send out or receive any pictures and media messages. please help asap
kahiwamai

Postby toniehill » Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 am

same problem here. i have an at&t iphone 4 and cant send/receive mms messages. please help!
toniehill

Postby darkrelik696 » Thu May 17, 2012 5:03 am

I will be Purchasing 2 sim cards as soon as I'm done with this post, My question is can you please contact me directly with the info needed to set up an Iphone 3gs 5.0.1 Serial 87147***** I know the serial affects unlocking as it indicates being manufactured after a certain date, doubt it applies here. Also I'll be bringing a Samsung Captivate Galaxy S to straight talk which seems pretty straight forward on the set up. Most Important Info to me is getting the MMS to Work, the rest is easy enough.

Thank you for your time, and look forward to your wonderful guidance on the matter ;)
Patrick R
darkrelik696

Postby Lindsay_ST » Thu May 17, 2012 7:13 am

Hi kahiwamai. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby Lindsay_ST » Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 am

Hi toniehill. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.