can't send/receive picture message

Re: can't send/receive picture message

Postby Moejackson2662 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:11 pm

I am having the same problem I have an iPhone 4 using a straight talk sims card I got on unlockit to use the straight talk apn but I can not send or receive picture messages please help
Moejackson2662

Postby Lindsay_ST » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 am

Hi Moejackson2662. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby smde19946 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 am

I have the same problem and it sounds like i am not alone.Im using a Palm Centro smart phone previously used by Att/Cingular with the sim provided through Straight Talk Wireless.I have went over my APN settings and they are to a t configured the way Straight Talk told me to..I can access the internet just fine and i can send standard text text messages and recieve them and post text to my Facebook via 32665 (fbook) but i can not send nor receive any pictures in any form and I can not download any media..I have searched the specs on the Palm Centro and everything looks great..I do not think there is something wrong wiht my phone since i hear so many people complaining about the same thing being not getting or recieving MMS messages.When I talked to straight talk earier they said my sim was not activated and I said Bull since I have been talkingo on it and in only 2 weeks in the month so I said screw it since if i gave him my sim number it would maybe disactivate the sim and let me tell you since I have been through it ONCE YOU DISACTIVATE A BYOP (BRING YOUR OWN PHONE)SIM IT CAN NOT BE REACTIVATED AND YOU HAVE TO ORDER A NEW ONE TRUST ME I HAVE BEEN TROUGH IT ..CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A FIX TO THIS I KNOW ITS NOT JUST ME
smde19946

Postby smotania » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 pm

I am having the same problem I have an iPhone 4 5.0.1 using a straight talk sim card I got on unlockit to use a apn setting and my phone is jailbroken. I have reseted my phone setting and after that the problem start existing before that I didn't have any problem sendin of receive mms's and the weird part is that the settings are the same as they were before the reset .
smotania

Postby Sophie_ST » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:06 am

Hi smotania. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. Please try to update again the APN settings of the phone. Try to send a picture message and let us know if it helps. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby ajm12 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 am

I am having the exact same problem. I brought an AT&T phone with me to straight talk. My Iphone works well, except that we can't send or receive picture messages. Can you please help?
ajm12

Postby Stephanie_ST » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi ajm12. My name is StraightTalk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message to help you with your issue. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Postby italker88 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi I have the same problem. Data working fine, text messages are sending/receiving fine. BUT NO PHOTOS will send or receive in the messages??? Please help
italker88

Postby Katiesrandall » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:05 am

Hi- I also have an AT&T iPhone 4 and cannot send or receive mms messages. Please help!
Katiesrandall

Postby Jmangrum1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 am

I have the same problem, HELP!
Jmangrum1

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.