Unable to use Google Voice Voicemail

Unable to use Google Voice Voicemail

Postby mdezzi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:12 pm

I've had a Straight Talk SIM card in multiple different phone for the past 5-6 years. Up until recently (as recent as May 2019) i have been able to forward my voicemail to my Google Voice account. I got a new phone and I had someone call me and tell me that my voicemail is not set up. I am trying to forward to Google Voice using the ##004#GOOGLEVOICENUMBER code and i keep receiving the error that says "Connection problem or invalid MMI code". Is there something wrong with my SIM card? I am on a Google Pixel 3a. Has anyone been able to successfully forward to Google Voice?
mdezzi

Re: Unable to use Google Voice Voicemail

Postby ST - Larry » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:25 am

Hi mdezzi. I'm Straight Talk Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We'll help you address your concern. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.