Visual Voicemail on BYOP Att iPhone 7 Plus

Visual Voicemail on BYOP Att iPhone 7 Plus

Postby infinitewill » Wed May 29, 2019 10:54 am

I ported my number over to ST and still can't get Visual Voicemail to work. Not only do I not have VVM I don't even get a notification when I get a voicemail. Does ANYONE from StaightTalk actually know how fix this issue of even IF it can be fixed? I have made 5 calls to their tech support and that has got me nowhere. I have been instructed to "look in the iPhone manual".

I know from reading posts that many have has this issue but has anyone actually been able to resolve it?

Many thanks for any assistance I can get.
infinitewill

Re: Visual Voicemail on BYOP Att iPhone 7 Plus

Postby ST - Mark » Wed May 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Hi infinitewill. My name is Straight Talk Mark. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. Yes, we can help you get your problem resolved. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
ST - Mark

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.