Roaming message

Roaming message

Postby Kiyamae » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:24 pm

So my husband and I have the exact same phone and obviously live in the same home, however he keeps getting a roaming message when he tries to make a call and does not get incoming calls just a voicemail 5 hours later. He is a small business owner and depends on his phone as well as his customers! Straight talk customer service had us on hold for 36 mins. before hanging up on us after an annoying sound repeating on their end. As far as research goes looks like he is screwd out of the $50 this month and going back to Verizon. Just though everyone should know that we have contacted them several times over the past few weeks and no one seems to be able to help. I guess the saying is true you get what you pay for.
Kiyamae

Re: Roaming message

Postby ST - Mark » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi Kiyamae. My name is Straight Talk Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Mark

Postby Littlebox » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Had a similar issue I've been a customer for around 2 years love the service and never had issues until now. I had to buy a new phone Do to my old one no longer charged. New phone works great but I had to go out of my home town state at work today and as soon as I got over state line I could no longer make or receive calls I would just get a recorded message about roaming. My model data worked fine and so did my messaging. On my old phone I never had this issue even when I went across the country. I tried resetting my phone and taking the SIM card out like I've read that people say. I am back in my home state and it works fine. Any other ideas thanks
Littlebox

Postby alita » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi Littlebox. My name is Straight Talk Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.