Call can not be completed as dialed

Call can not be completed as dialed

Postby hurricanepup » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:31 am

I have been trying to use my phone for almost a week to call my work. Every time I dial the number it says that call can not be completed. The phone does work with other numbers. However this is a working number. When I use my mom cell I can make the call. This is very frustrating because this is a working number. I have tried it a different times through the day and am still getting no where. I really like my phone but not sure what to do if I cant call a number that should be working.
hurricanepup

Re: Call can not be completed as dialed

Postby Shelly_ST » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 am

Hi hurricanepup. My name is Straight Talk Shelly. Sorry that you're having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Shelly_ST

Postby azsk8fan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:14 pm

I have a panasonic landline phone with straight talk and I do not know what number to dial to access voice mail.
azsk8fan

Postby ST - Felice » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 am

Hi azsk8fan. My name is Straight Talk Felice. Sorry that you're having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
ST - Felice

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.