Puk code for straight talk

Re: Puk code for straight talk

Postby venessa.35 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:55 pm

I was messing around with my phone and well I locked my SIM...please help me
venessa.35

Postby Niggerhater » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 am

Itisha wrote:I really really need help finding my puk code.
Niggerhater

Postby Niggerhater » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 am

I need my puk
Niggerhater

Re: PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PUK CODE?

Postby Jm6348 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:22 am

ST-Yvonne wrote:
sepe79 wrote:my phone is locked and puk is not working help pls!

Hi, sepe79. My name is Straight Talk Yvonne. A PUK or 'Personal Unlocking Key' is a security feature on most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data. A PUK code is required when a SIM Card PIN code has been entered incorrectly. You can get or reset the PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code of your phone through us. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.

I need help now for puk code
Jm6348

Postby ST - Larry » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:40 am

venessa.35 wrote:I was messing around with my phone and well I locked my SIM...please help me

Hi venessa.35. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby ST - Larry » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 am

Niggerhater wrote:I need my puk

Hi Niggerhater. I'm Straight Talk Larry. Let us help you with your PUK code. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Re: PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PUK CODE?

Postby ST - Larry » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:48 am

Jm6348 wrote:
ST-Yvonne wrote:
sepe79 wrote:my phone is locked and puk is not working help pls!

Hi, sepe79. My name is Straight Talk Yvonne. A PUK or 'Personal Unlocking Key' is a security feature on most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data. A PUK code is required when a SIM Card PIN code has been entered incorrectly. You can get or reset the PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code of your phone through us. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.

I need help now for puk code

Hi Jm6348. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your PUK issue. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Cedric33 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:08 pm

ST-Yvonne wrote:
sotiredofsleep wrote:Please me 2

Hi. My name is Straight Talk Yvonne. We're sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message so we can better assist you. Please check your Forum inbox meilleur crédit for a message and access the chat link we sent you. Our chat support is available 24/7. Thank you.

I need your help too, can you pm me please?
Cedric33

Postby ST - Larry » Thu May 23, 2019 9:11 am

Hi Cedric33. I'm Straight Talk Larry. Yes. We will be more than happy to help you with your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby JasonK43 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:05 pm

Indeed puk code phone locked down
JasonK43

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.