cancel my auto refill

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Auto-Refill.

cancel my auto refill

Postby finalstwin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:43 am

Fiance got rid of cell when I started the refill yesterday. Can you help me turn it off before I am billed. Thanks
finalstwin

Re: cancel my auto refill

Postby Lindsay_ST » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 am

Hi finalstwin. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby finalstwin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:10 pm

I am not going to have the money taken out of my account. I have given you the serial and the number. I don't see how hard it is to deactivate one little feature before the renew date on the 23rd. Just turn it off because I dont have the cell anymore and I refuse to pay for something that isn't being used. Please stop playing around telling me that you will need to contact me in a pm then telling me that you'd have to contact me by phone and just do it. I can do all this with any other phone service and I can even do this with other services with np. There should be no reason for any problems.

THe Cell in question is (***)***-**** and the registered email to it is FinalsTwin@gmail.com. You have the serial number already and I had given it to you guys when asked for it.
finalstwin

Postby Sophie_ST » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 am

Hi finalstwin. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. We will need to speak with you directly to verify some security questions on your account before we can process the de-enrollment. Please provide us with your alternate number and the best time to contact you through private message. Make at least 5 posts to enable private messaging. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Return to Auto-Refill