Service pin has already been used

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

Service pin has already been used

Postby Alyssalawler3407 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:49 pm

So I received a straight talk service refill card for Christmas. It is now Jan 17th and my service had ran out... I call to refill my service ....scratched the grey strip off to reveal the 15 digit pin. I entered the pin and they said that the pin has already been used!!!!! :x :o this refill card has been sitting on my dresser since Christmas Day and I have not touched it or scratched off the grey strip ! I was convinced that this was a mistake so I called again to the automated system... entered my pin and once again it says that the pin has already been used!!! I waited to talk to a representative and continued to tell her what had happened to me ... she said that her system says that the service pin has already been used for another account or device!! What!?!? This card has been in my possession for 3 weeks and has not been touched or used! I asked her what she could do to help but she said that there is nothing she can do , that I will have to go and buy a new service card ... so you’re telling me that my husband has to buy another $50 card ? She said yes! So that will be $100 spent if I go buy another card ... and I’m basically out $50 !!! I asked for more information on when and with what # the card was activated on but she couldn’t give me any information!!! I am truly livid!! I don’t have a phone now because we cannot get to the store today because of a huge snow storm last night! I would have bought another one before this snow storm hit if I knew I wouldn’t be able to use the one my husband just purchased!!!! I hope someone can help! #onemadmomma #another$50downthedrain #straighttalkfixthis!!
Alyssalawler3407

Re: Service pin has already been used

Postby ST - Larry » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 am

Hi Alyssalawler3407. My name is Straight Talk Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Service Plan Options