Bought Wrong Service Plan Card- Can't Return

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

Re: Bought Wrong Service Plan Card- Can't Return

Postby eqisaddictive » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:44 am

Bought a prepaid card for my phone, says it was the wrong one. Walmart will not exchange. Can you assist me? I already rebought a new plan. Just looking for a refund
eqisaddictive

Postby ST - Larry » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:39 am

Hi eqisaddictive. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Adorno87 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 am

I am still waiting for a response. I also bought the $30 card and they will not refund me the money. Was wondering if there is any way incould pay the difference for it to be compatible for my phone
Adorno87

Postby ST - Larry » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi Adorno87. My name is Straight Talk Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby hunteremb » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:09 pm

I have also purchased the wrong phone plan i tried to get in touch with customer support but didnt get any help
I purchased the 25 dollar basic plan instead of the smart phone plan
hunteremb

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:50 am

Hi hunteremb. My name is Straight Talk Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby pmsmith » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:06 pm

I bought the $30 card for my new phone thinking it would work, but I have a smartphone so it wouldn't work. Now I'm stuck with this $30 card and I don't know whether I can return it because I scratched off the number already. What can I do?
pmsmith

Postby pmsmith » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:09 pm

I bought a $30 card for my new phone and can't return it to Walmart because I scratched off the number. My phone is a smartphone so I can't use the $30 card. I need help with this.
pmsmith

Postby ST - Larry » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:27 am

Hi pmsmith. My name is Straight Talk Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby nettieaw » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:18 pm

i bought thisdumb bring your own phone sim and card tonight, found out my phone s locked to cricket so i ended up buying my plan from cricket. in the meantime, straight talk assigns me a phone number and activated the 45.00plan without even activating my damn phone because its locked. i called immediately for help anf couldn't get some one from the united states and was on hold forever while both tried to figure it out. ALL I WANT IS THIS 45.00 CARD SWITCHED OVER TO MY DAUGHTERS STRAIGHT TALK PHONE SO I DIDNT WASTE 45.00 AND THEY BOTH SAID SHE HAS TO SWITCH HER PHONW NMBER. THIS IS CRAP. THIS 45.00 WAS PURCHASED BY ME LESS THAN 3 HOURS AGO AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO ONTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT SINCE THIS ACCOUNT YOU MADE ME IS NOT FOR REAL SINCE THERES NO DAMN PHONE WITH T. SO PISSED
nettieaw

PreviousNext

Return to Service Plan Options