Internet still slow after refilling

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

Re: Internet still slow after refilling

Postby Tori.Patterson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:03 pm

I am having the same issue. This is really annoying. I have used less than 2 GB and the phone is basically a brick when it comes to data. Has anyone solved this issue yet?
Tori.Patterson

Postby ST - Mark » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi Tori.Patterson. My name is Straight Talk Mark. We're sorry for the trouble. For us to address your concern, we need to take this issue offline. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
ST - Mark

Postby Dilly » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:00 am

I buy the $55 card and although it says Unlimited high speed data, I have slow internet now even with perfect 4G LTE signal
Dilly

Postby ST - Felice » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:01 am

Hi Dilly! This is Straight Talk Felice. Let us help you. Please check your Forum inbox for the private message that I sent to assist you with your concern. Thank you.
ST - Felice

Postby Codyb. » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:36 pm

I am also having this problem I put a new 45$ plan on my phone last night and the person on the phone told me " would you like to apply your what ever now or have it put on after your service end date also applying your card now will refill your consumed data so I did that and nothing my data is as slow as it was before I put the card on my phone can someone please help me with this problem please and thanks
Codyb.

Postby ST - Larry » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi Codyb. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us help you troubleshoot the phone. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby justjess90 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:48 pm

I am having this problem as well. Please help.
justjess90

Postby ST - Larry » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi justjess90. My name is Straight Talk Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Hatephones » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:44 pm

High speed didn't renew as well. And 2g just isn't worth using. Why not just have high speed unlimited. You obviously don't need more money. And you'd have happier customers which would bring more, so in the end you'd still make more money. Anyway, appreciate the help.
Hatephones

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:18 am

Hi Hatephones. My name is Straight Talk Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

PreviousNext

Return to Service Plan Options