$90 2 line plan data issues

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

$90 2 line plan data issues

Postby dzongos » Sat May 04, 2019 8:24 pm

I tried to save a few dollars by getting the two line plan. I spent two hours on the phone with support and got nowhere. They tried to blame my phone at the end and I told them it's a brand new phone with no issues. I know how to setup APN settings. When I told support I know it's not my phone they said that other people are having the same issue. One line has working data while the other does not work. Has anyone else had this issue or know what to do to fix it? I am one week into an unlimited plan with no data at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
dzongos

Re: $90 2 line plan data issues

Postby ST - Larry » Sun May 05, 2019 8:41 am

Hi dzongos. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused. Let us help you fix your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby dzongos » Sun May 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Larry I appreciate you trying to help but they end up calling me after the chat and they can't help me. I haven't had data for almost a month. All they say after transferring once is that they are the highest level of support. They also say that this is a common issue with the two line cards. There is no fix?
dzongos

Postby ST - Larry » Wed May 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Hi dzongos. I'm Straight Talk Larry. Sorry for the trouble. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
ST - Larry

90 2 line plan data issues

Postby Barryren » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:00 am

I think the et is right for 100mph.

I would think it should make a little more steam but maybe thats all it has.

Hutch
Barryren

Return to Service Plan Options