error code 67

error code 67

Postby jason28leo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 am

My phone froze up so I power cycled it and been getting error code 67 for a few days now. I have an optimus LG 55c phone and Ive done a factory reset but the problem is still here. ive changed my password for my google account with my laptop then tried to update my phone and still nothing. When the " error code 67, cannot connect to a network " , "update your phone to resolve this problem" comes up I hit update but it goes on to say " unable to update at this time, please try again later" . Ive done this probably 50 times already. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? also, I have white bars but no green bars or 3g icon anymore. Obvious the green is the network but, it wont come up . Please please please help me. if I get a new phone , is this problem going to follow to the new phone? Jason28leo@gmail is my email. plz help.
jason28leo

Re: error code 67

Postby Elle » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 am

Hi jason28leo. My name is StraightTalk Elle. Please follow the steps below to update your phone’s settings:
1. From the main screen, press the "Menu" key.
2. Tap the "Settings" icon.
3. Tap "About Phone."
4. Tap "System Updates."
5. Tap "Update Profile."
6. When finished, the message "The profile has been updated. Press OK to continue." will be displayed. Tap OK.
7. To return to main screen, press the "Home" key.
Let me know if the issue persists after that. Thanks.
Elle

Postby sandramclean » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 pm

I have for over a month have had error code 67 just out the blue pop up. Ive called several times and they have re booted the system but it does not last long. (This is a pain in the $%& because you have to add back in all your contacts!!! etc. I also have the sd card icon that shows up stating it is blank.. I need to reformat!!! I cant use my camera nor music etc. After several times calling straight talk direct they say they forward me to some one help me and then I get this recorded message about March 1, 2013 n data being changed???? and if I was to get a new refill card before my refill date that it would not fix my data problem.. I cant tell you how #$&!$ mad I am. I spent alot of money on this $%*& phone and I pay my monthly fee for service. SOMEONE has got to KNOW what the $#%*^ is going on. If they were gonna make changes they should have contacted all the users........... I have no 3G network..no green bars all whit and that @#*@ ERROR CODE 67 ALL THE TIME.
sandramclean

Postby sandramclean » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 pm

and the response that the straight talk message text person......DOEsNT WORK!!!!!!! I WANT MY PHONE back straight talk. IM sick of this error code every 24 hour if i even make it that long. I dont have use of my camera. Im starting to see faulse advertising. Ive had my phone for about 4 months Wireless Data connection Im just screaming mad!#%#$^#$^. No one at the center seems to be able to fix. If I wanted teen mobile I would have gone teen mobile.!!!! data.....isnt that why most your customer choose straight talk. What do you mean by putting limits on our service!!!!!!??????? And I suppose this forum is gonna put on an electronic response that is no different what the call center did. Please someone competant contact me to get my phone back on right.!!!!!
sandramclean

Postby Elle » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi jason28leo. If your issue has not been resolved, please let us know here on forum. Or you may contact our Customer Care Care at 1-877-430-2355 for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.
Elle

Postby 802Shadow » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:59 pm

I have the LG Optimus Q (Otherwise known as the LG L55C)

The issue that Im experiencing is rather frustrating. Ive been getting the Error Code 67 Message for about a week now, the two options at the bottom are Update Profile, and Dismiss. Ive tried the Update Profile button, and all that comes up in the end is another window that says "Network Error, Please try again later." Its been this way for a week now.

Ive tried manually going through >Settings >About Phone >Update Profile or >Update PRL. Both of those give me the same ending error message as above. "Network Error, Please try again later." Ive also tried calling the dial activation number at *22890. I get an automated message saying "The Feature Code youve entered, is not valid. Message 1, Switch 145"

This is getting really frustrating. I have the UNLIMITED plan. I can still make and recieve calls and text messages, but the 3G service for mobile web and MMS messages is not functioning.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue in as timely a manor as possible. Ive already contacted Customer Support about this issue twice, and was pushed up to a manager, but my call was disconnected because of a high call volume both times. Im becoming a little tired and frustrated over this issue and would like to see it fixed so I dont have to go elsewhere to find a working phone.
802Shadow

Postby Anne_ST » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 am

Hi 802Shadow. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby Tribul » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Optimus Black. Same problem as others, Error Code 67. Have had this problem for close to 2 months. Updating profile does not work.
Tribul

Postby N_Jenkins » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 pm

I am having the same problem right now too!
N_Jenkins

Postby Tribul » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Been having this same problem for about 2 months. Cannot update profile.
LG Optimus Black
Tribul

Next

Return to LG