LG Optimus Showtime

LG Optimus Showtime

Postby maria » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:18 am

I just bought this phone, not sure how good it is. Was hoping someone could explain to me the pros and the cons of this phone so I know what I am in for. For example... how is the service? Should I expect any issues short term or in long term with this phone? It showed up as it will work for my area (zip 13324) but should I expect good service or barely any service? ect...
maria

Re: LG Optimus Showtime

Postby Anne_ST » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 am

Hi maria. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby ramichael » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:25 am

Iv had mine for about 2 weeks, and so far its working great. It runs off of verizons towers.
ramichael

Postby maria » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 pm

I am unable to reply in private message. Also I havent recived the phone yet, I just ordered it and am expecting it tomorrow in the mail.
maria

Postby NYVET » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi Maria. Hope you're enjoying what I believe to be the best pre-pay phone on the Verizon network. I bought mine Feb 23, the first day on the peg at my Walmart (I was the second person to buy it). The guy in electronics thought it wouldn't sell well because of price, but now they're having difficulty keeping it in stock.

I'm extremely happy with it, as I'm sure you will be (or already are). The service is great (Verizon network and no, its not 'watered down', its the same as Verizon contract customers have but for a lot less). The phone is feature-packed and really is a good value considering what you get WITHOUT signing a 2-year contract and paying a huge bill. I am grateful for Straight Talk coming on the scene so I can have all the goodies associated with an Android phone on the best network with the best coverage. I've read (and heard) many comments about how some phones are a little more expensive than their contract equivalents, but they forget that the non-contract price would be equivalent to a mortgage payment...as the cheaper price means you just committed yourself to a 2-year extortion contract that'll cost you another mortgage payment to get out of.

If anyone has any questions about this phone, or most other phones as well, feel free to ask. Oh yeah, I have a question for the Straight Talk lady...why was it necessary to 'take the question off line'??? I'll be happy to answer any questions right here in public.
NYVET

Postby caseyradams » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:52 am

i have been eager to purchase this phone and was about to do so today, but i notice it is no longer available. my zip code is 27573. is it currently out of stock? will it be possible to purchase this phone in the near future? i am eager to do so. thanks,
caseyradams

Postby ST - Katie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi caseyradams. It is available in our website. To see current offers, please visit this link; http://www.straighttalk.com/ShopPhones and enter your Zip Code. Thanks!
ST - Katie

Postby marieZ3 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

Hi, does LG Optimus Showtime has free international texting? Please reply. I am considering to purchase this phone. Thanks.
marieZ3

Postby marieZ3 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 am

Hi ST_Anne, Thanks for your reply I want to buy LG Showtime but want international texting service. I don't have the serial number yet. Please let me know the details of this issue. I cannot use the private message function.
marieZ3

Postby marieZ3 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am

Thanks Annie_ST, I just posted a reply but is not appearing at this thread. Please help with my question or send me emails since I cannot use private message. Does LG Optimus Showtime has free international texting?
marieZ3

Next

Return to LG