Why is my phone deactivated?

Why is my phone deactivated?

Postby SirJoseph » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi. I just bought a new service plan 2 days ago online. I made a couple of phone calls with no problem. Then I left and went to work. On my break, I tried to use the phone again and it said it's been deactivated :shock: I went online, and it shows that the plan has been purcahsed. The amount has been taken out of my account. I can't call customer service because the phone won't let me dial out obviously. I'm not getting any immediate responses from the online customer service, and I NEED MY PHONE. Anyone know anything I can do??
SirJoseph

Re: Why is my phone deactivated?

Postby ST - Katie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi SirJoseph,
My name is ST Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please make 4 duplicate posts here so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
ST - Katie

Postby SirJoseph » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi. I just bought a new service plan 2 days ago online. I made a couple of phone calls with no problem. Then I left and went to work. On my break, I tried to use the phone again and it said it's been deactivated I went online, and it shows that the plan has been purcahsed. The amount has been taken out of my account. I can't call customer service because the phone won't let me dial out obviously. I'm not getting any immediate responses from the online customer service, and I NEED MY PHONE. Anyone know anything I can do?? post 2
SirJoseph

Postby SirJoseph » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Don't know if this is considered another "post"...but here it is!! Number 3
SirJoseph

Postby SirJoseph » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Just bought new plan. Still not working. Post 4
SirJoseph

Postby SirJoseph » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

And here is the much anticipated post 5 of 5!!!!!!! 8-) Hopefully it won't take long for these comments to be accepted. I hope I still have a job after this :shock:
SirJoseph

Postby ST - Katie » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

SirJoseph, you have already made 5 posts. Kindly check if your private message is enabled. Thanks.
ST - Katie

Postby Straighttalknotwork » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:29 am

Having the same problem. Need help asap
Straighttalknotwork

Postby Stephanie_ST » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:01 am

Hi Straighttalknotwork. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
Stephanie_ST

Postby Straighttalknotwork » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 am

Post post
Straighttalknotwork

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.