Samsung Galaxy Proclaim - No Service issue

Samsung Galaxy Proclaim - No Service issue

Postby bmfrisbie » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:20 pm

I have had my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim (SCH-S720) through Straight Talk since August of 2012. It has been a wonderful phone, as I bought it brand new and I have enjoyed it very much!
However, at around 1:00AM last night, I had the phone on the charger. I went to check on it and I suddenly saw that there was a No Signal icon at the top of my screen, the date and time were all wrong as well. I tried calling my voicemail and recieved a notification that reads: "Mobile network not available" I inspected the phone's information (Settings > Phone Info) and found that it had no recollection of my phone number, MEID, MIN, PRL version, mobile network state, and things of that nature. I am entirely unable to use my phone.

I have tried taking the battery out and putting it back in, I have tried a factory reset, I have tried formatting the SD card, etc etc and nothing has worked. Please, help! I travel a lot and all communications through my college and work are done through this phone. I rely heavily on this phone. I do not have a land line, so any help would be immensely appreciated!
bmfrisbie

Re: Samsung Galaxy Proclaim - No Service issue

Postby ST - Debrah » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi bmfrisbie. My name is Straight Talk Debrah. I’m going to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
ST - Debrah

Postby nozzlehawg » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 am

My phone is dropping calls and I need some help.
nozzlehawg

Postby Stephanie_ST » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 am

Hi nozzlehawg. Please refer to your forum inbox for a message I sent you. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Postby lesterd » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Hello, all. I am just making 5 posts so I can participate in private messages. I hope nozzlehawg and bmfrisbee are doing well.
Dave
lesterd

Postby gregb » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:59 am

bmfrisbie wrote:I have had my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim (SCH-S720) through Straight Talk since August of 2012. It has been a wonderful phone, as I bought it brand new and I have enjoyed it very much!
However, at around 1:00AM last night, I had the phone on the charger. I went to check on it and I suddenly saw that there was a No Signal icon at the top of my screen, the date and time were all wrong as well. I tried calling my voicemail and recieved a notification that reads: "Mobile network not available" I inspected the phone's information (Settings > Phone Info) and found that it had no recollection of my phone number, MEID, MIN, PRL version, mobile network state, and things of that nature. I am entirely unable to use my phone.

I have tried taking the battery out and putting it back in, I have tried a factory reset, I have tried formatting the SD card, etc etc and nothing has worked. Please, help! I travel a lot and all communications through my college and work are done through this phone. I rely heavily on this phone. I do not have a land line, so any help would be immensely appreciated!

It will have to be replaced. I'm on my 3rd one in 6 months for the same problem. ST will take care of it for you.
gregb

Postby mjs370 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

post 3
mjs370

Postby sandra_joan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:17 am

I'm having the same type issue with my proclaim. poor sound, low bars, now no connections.
sandra_joan

Return to Samsung