Can't send or receive pictures in MMS messages

Re: Can't send or receive pictures in MMS messages

Postby azulluna » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Same problem here, I cannot send or receive picture messages :oops:
azulluna

Postby jnccl » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 pm

i took my att iphone and switched to straight talk and now i can't seem to send or receive pictures from non iphone users, but everything else works fine
jnccl
jnccl

Postby MissDes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm having a problem with sending and receiving pictures on my htc inspire 4g
MissDes

Postby stephenkoehn » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 am

I have the same problem with not being able to send or receive MMS with an iPhone.

I would love if someone with ST could walk me through the steps!
stephenkoehn

Postby darrell » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:34 pm

After a month of use my iphone 4s will not access safari, (access denied)
darrell

Postby Doordud » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:00 pm

I have an iPhone 4 and mms doesn't work neither does pic messaging was wondering how to fix this issue
Doordud

Postby ST - Kyle » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 pm

bigtymme wrote:I cannot send any type of messages. I get messages but cannot respond. Straight Talk keeps saying it is the phone. I switched phones twice and still have the same problem. I am using an unlocked AT&T iphone4. My friend has been using Straight Talk with an unlocked iphone for over a year and he has the same problem. When will someone come up with a solution?

Hi bigtymme. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby ST - Kyle » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

azulluna wrote:Same problem here, I cannot send or receive picture messages :oops:

Hi azulluna. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby ST - Kyle » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm

jnccl wrote:i took my att iphone and switched to straight talk and now i can't seem to send or receive pictures from non iphone users, but everything else works fine

Hi jnccl. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby ST - Kyle » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 pm

MissDes wrote:I'm having a problem with sending and receiving pictures on my htc inspire 4g

Hi MissDes. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

PreviousNext

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.