Low disk space on galaxy precedent. Not receiving Texts.

Low disk space on galaxy precedent. Not receiving Texts.

Postby jdeal1234 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Constantly having my phone say that it's low on space. I can't move any apps over to my SD card because it doesn't give me an option to move it over. I also don't know what apps I need for my phone and which ones I can remove to save space. Whenever the low on space appears it makes the functioning on the phone (Like receiving texts or email updates) nonexistent and is not functioning correctly at all. Very displeased with this service so far... Help Please! :!:
jdeal1234

Re: Low disk space on galaxy precedent. Not receiving Texts.

Postby Debbie_ST » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:57 am

Hi jdeal1234. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Postby yvette » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:22 pm

can not recived text messages need help.
yvette

Postby Stephanie_ST » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi yvette. Please refer to your forum inbox for a message I sent you. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Postby eyeismanda » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:18 am

I am having the SAME exact problem. Every time my phone powers off then back on, I have low space. Have to constantly clear data from various apps & I am not receiving texts.. very annoying.
eyeismanda

Postby ST - Jayme » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:54 am

Hi eyeismanda. My name is Straight Talk Jayme. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ST - Jayme

Postby stepcutie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:28 am

I am having the exact same problem, and it keeps telling me I have a new voicemail but when I check it's empty :cry:
stepcutie

Postby ST - Andrea » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:22 am

Hi stepcutie. My name is Straight Talk Andrea. Sorry that you’re having a problem. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
ST - Andrea

Postby stepcutie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 am

ST - Andrea wrote:Hi stepcutie. My name is Straight Talk Andrea. Sorry that you’re having a problem. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!

Well I still haven't gotten a reply, is someone going to help?
stepcutie

Postby Jude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 am

Hi stepcutie. My name is Straight Talk Jude. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Jude

Next

Return to Samsung