3g does not work on samsung galaxy proclaim.

Re: 3g does not work on samsung galaxy proclaim.

Postby Lindsay_ST » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:07 am

Hi Captain. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby jlpeters » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:34 pm

I am having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim. Called Straight Talk customer service, went through a long process of checking settings and re-programming. Was told to wait 15 minutes and then power-off/ power-on; at that point the cs person left me to finish on my own. However, even after following all the directions, 3G still not working. There is no detail of how to fix the problem in these forums. :shock:
jlpeters

Postby jlpeters » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:37 pm

I am having the same 3g internet issues. Post 2
jlpeters

Postby jlpeters » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:46 pm

I am having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim. Called Straight Talk customer service, went through a long process of checking settings and re-programming. Was told to wait 15 minutes and then power-off/ power-on; at that point the cs person left me to finish on my own. However, even after following all the directions, 3G still not working. There is no detail of how to fix the problem in these forums. Post 2
jlpeters

Postby Lindsay_ST » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 am

Hi jlpeters. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your forum inbox for a message regarding with your phone's issue. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby WittLash » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 am

My phone was working fine last night, then I got a text to dial *22890 to update. After I did my 3G stopped working. I've already tried pulling the battery and redialing the number. Now when I dial it it tells me it can't complete the update. How can I fix this?
WittLash

Postby antlermass » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 pm

I am also having the same issues- Would like help asap.. Has anyone figured out anything to fix this or is it just a waiting game until it resolves???
antlermass

Postby pschanely » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Same deal here. Activated my proclaim this morning; calls and texting work fine, but get no data.
pschanely

Postby Seatreader » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 am

Recently bought the Galaxy proclaim as well as the Unlimited T/T/D plan but I can'g get 3G to work. A friend of mine gets 3G in that area on his phone, but I can't seem to get it. If I'm paying for the service, I'd like to be able to use it..
Seatreader

Postby Jessica_ST » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 am

Good day, Straight Talk customers. My name is Jessica_ST and I'll be addressing your concerns. Please try to check your mobile network settings to make sure it is set correctly. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key, then touch Settings ➔ Wireless & networks ➔ Mobile networks ➔ System Selected ➔ Automatic. We hope this helps. Please let us know. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung