cannot download picture on samsung galaxy proclaim.

Re: cannot download picture on samsung galaxy proclaim.

Postby Andrewuroboros » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm

I am having the same problem I cant download pictures on my phone. :/
Andrewuroboros

Postby Anne_ST » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:58 am

Hi Andrewuroboros. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby wckdwtch » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:33 pm

I'm having the same problem I receive about 20% of the MMS messages I get. The rest just say "downloading" for days
wckdwtch

Postby Debbie_ST » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 am

Hi wckdwtch. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Postby micalini » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 pm

I dont even have a way to add or edit my APN on galaxy s2 or I would have entered the info from that post about apn settings. All i have in menu list is reset to default and i cannot send or download picture messages. Please advise
micalini

Postby micalini » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 pm

lindajd wrote:It seems like way too many people are having the same problem with these phones and we aren't getting any help. Why can't you post publicly the resolution? No one is coming back and saying they were helped so I am assuming they are still having this problem. I know of 3 people with this phone and none of us can send or receive picture texts. Seems like we got ripped off.
Linda

Yeah, wtf? If there is a solution why isn't it posted? I haven't received a downloaded message yet. Mine too sdays Downloading for days and the one I send just say Sending!!!!!!
micalini

Postby melisslb » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:16 pm

carterknudsen wrote:I am having the same problem, and I hope there is a solution!

I am also having the same problem. I have talked to a StraightTalk rep and the had me go ovet some phone settings and it did not work. Every picture text message I receive takes about 8-48 hours to receive it. I don't understand, I can send myself picture messages and receive them with no problem but CANNOT receive messages right away from anyone else.
melisslb

Postby Jessica_ST » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Good day, melisslb. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Postby autumnmcc23 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:44 pm

I've had my phone for less than a month. Suddenly I cannot recieve pictures on Data or Wifi. I need help please.
autumnmcc23

Postby braylon1912 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:23 pm

my phone wont let me download a picture it says currently unable to download try again later
braylon1912

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung