New Samsung Galaxy S3 no data?

Re: New Samsung Galaxy S3 no data?

Postby rickiefulton » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Has anyone got this resolved
rickiefulton

Postby NYVET » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:52 am

Jhonally_ST wrote:Hi Ryan17. My name is Straight Talk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.

What the hell is with this secrecy from these Straight Talk goons? The question was posted in a PUBLIC forum and other people would benefit from the answers! What are they trying to hide? This "take this issue offline" is a crock of you know what!! Why don't you answer the damn question HERE, so EVERYONE can benefit from the answer!
NYVET

Postby tlag95 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:32 pm

I upgraded my Straight Talk phone to the Straight Talk Samsung SCH-S960L Galaxy S III yesterday, but I am unable to use internet when LTE/CDMA Prefered Network Mode is selected. All the Straight Talk product information for this device states 4G LTE. Does anyone know how to configure the settings properly to receive 4G LTE service? Alternatively, does anyone know if you change the Preferred Network Mode to just CDMA, will it pick up 4G LTE when it is available?
tlag95

Postby Sophie_ST » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:33 am

Hi tlag95. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby NYVET » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:46 pm

What's with you guys doing everything offline? What are you afraid of? There would be multiple people who would benefit from your reply which by the way you didn't even reply to the right person. Brilliant. Stop hiding behind the internet, be a MAN and reply ONLINE!!!
NYVET

Postby NYVET » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm

What's with you guys doing everything offline? What are you afraid of? There would be multiple people who would benefit from your reply which by the way you didn't even reply to the right person. Brilliant. Stop hiding behind the internet, be a MAN and reply ONLINE!!!
NYVET

Postby ST - Maria » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi rickiefulton. My name is Straight Talk Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Maria

Previous

Return to Samsung