Failing to receive random text messages

Failing to receive random text messages

Postby ccw1911 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:27 pm

I started having a problem about a year ago where I wouldn't receive texts, it doesn't matter who from or what their system is but just randomly I won't receive a text. I first noticed it because of text I didn't receive from my daughter thought it was a fluke but now I've confirmed it from multiple people and because it's random it's a real pain. I use my phone extensively at my job in disaster recovery, just got back from NC and I need to find an answer because sometimes it's critical I receive information.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 5 with straight talk of course.

It has happened no matter where I go Texas to NC and it doesn't matter what phone or service it's sent from. I have had good bars on the phone during the time of failing to receive the texts that I've been able to check on.
ccw1911

Re: Failing to receive random text messages

Postby ST - Larry » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi ccw1911. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your phone. We need to check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Samsung