Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8

Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8

Postby camonery5 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:15 am

"How can I do to transfer all my WhatsApp chat history from the iPhone SE to Samsung Galaxy S8+ directly?" - Asked by Susam.

Looking for a simple yet effective way to sync WhatsApp chat history and the attachment from your old iPhone devices to an Android device, just like to Samsung phone? Well, to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Samsung S8/s8+, please don't worry, WhatsApp Messages Transfer can help you a help.

WhatsApp Messages Transfer enables to handle your WhatsApp Chat, Easily & Flexibly. With the help of this program, you can transfer iOS WhatsApp to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Android devices, backup or export iOS WhatsApp messages to computers, and restore iOS WhatsApp backup to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. Besides, you can use this program to recover the lost and deleted WhatsApp messages from any iPhone with 3 simple ways.

Three Simple Steps to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer
Step 2. Begin to transfer WhatsApp messages
Step 3. Wait until the WhatsApp message transfer is complete
camonery5

Re: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy

Postby Jasonlly » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 am

I transferred my WhatsApp chats and media from iPhone 6s to Samsung Galaxy S8+ with the app demonstrated in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9T6vq5cI1g
I guess it's the same backuptrans app you're talking about.
Last edited by Jasonlly on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jasonlly

Postby Yanganyy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:17 am

Transfer my chats so that they are all there on my new phone, from my old iPhone.
Yanganyy

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:54 am

Hi Yanganyy. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Rhovanddee » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:07 am

Of cause, you can try Samsung Transfer tool to transfer data. This tool is work for those who want to transfer their important data including contacts, text messages, videos, photos, calendar, call history, notes and more from old iPhone to Samsung galaxy s7/s8.
Rhovanddee

Postby wasai » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 am

To transfer whatsapp messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8, the easiest way is using mobile phone transfer tool. It allows us to transfer data, including messages, contacts, photos, music files, videos, etc between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S8 after connecting both of them to computer via usb cables.
wasai

Postby RhodCharles » Wed May 30, 2018 4:49 am

Here is another way to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIlfw193p50
RhodCharles

Return to Samsung