Verizon Galaxy S5

Verizon Galaxy S5

Postby dquinn618 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 am

I cannot receive back replies from Verizon customers to texts sent to their number. I can send to them, but get back no reply. When I use the phonenumber@vtevt.com format I then get replies to my texts. But when using that format I cannot send pictures, and also am limited to sending a small number of characters. This problem appears to be only sending to Verizon customers. I think problem is with my phone (possibly the VPN settings that I can't change?) as my daughter has the exact same phone, and is on Straight Talk, but does not have this problem.
dquinn618

Re: Verizon Galaxy S5

Postby Shelly_ST » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 am

Hi dquinn618. My name is Straight Talk Shelly. Sorry that you're having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Shelly_ST

Postby dquinn618 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:42 am

I did call chat and chatted at least a half hour. But issue was unresolved. "Our data appears correct"? ...So? And? The issue remains exactly the same. Maybe it is a Verizon issue with my particular phone? Unlikely though. And my daughter bought the exact same Verizon phone, is a Straight Talk customer, yet does not experience this issue. So I have no clue what might be the matter. I just know my phone won't text Verizon phones unless I send using the ##########@vtext.com format. And then no pictures can be sent using that format and I am limited to a small number of characters. Pics can be sent to Verizon numbers. But then I get no replies back sent from the recipient.
dquinn618

Postby ST - Larry » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43 am

Hi dquinn618. My name is Straight Talk Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Samsung