Razr Maxx on Straight Talk?

Razr Maxx on Straight Talk?

Postby sbabcock93 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

I have a Razr Maxx. It is currently locked to the Verizon network, but I have found a website in which I can unlock it. The directions tell me to insert a SIM card that isn't Verizon's, then I have to put in the code and tada! That being said, I trust the unlocking thing, I just want to know if I do that with a Straight Talk SIM card if it would then be activated into your network? Also, has anyone else had any success in this type of situation?
sbabcock93

Re: Razr Maxx on Straight Talk?

Postby Stephanie_ST » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi sbabcock93. My name is StraightTalk Stephanie and I will be addressing yuor question. Only AT&T, T-Mobile compatible GSM phone or an unlocked domestic GSM phone will work with the BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) Program. The phone that you have under verizon will not work. To view program, please visit www.straighttalkSIM.com. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Re: Razr Maxx on Straight Talk?

Postby Stephanie_ST » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi sbabcock93. My name is StraightTalk Stephanie and I will be addressing yuor question. Only AT&T, T-Mobile compatible GSM phone or an unlocked domestic GSM phone will work with the BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) Program. The phone that you have under verizon will not work. To view program, please visit http://www.straighttalkSIM.com. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Return to Motorola