reloaded minutes then phone was deactivated help please

reloaded minutes then phone was deactivated help please

Postby hockeydude696977 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I been with Straight talk for 2 months and loved the service so it came time to reload minutes and then after I reloaded my minutes the phone is saying deactivated what the Heck is going on we are dealing with my daughter who has been diagnosed with leukemia and is in the hospital having advance chemo and radiation and now I don't have a phone to keep in touch with my wife I'm so angry I've been on hold for over 3 hours trying to get in contact with a agent on the phone they keep transferring me and nothing is being done someone please help me please I'm begging someone this is not the time for this my wife cant keep in touch with me while i'm at work if something happens and I miss it because of this I'm going to contact my lawyer this is just unreal how dare they turn my phone off
hockeydude696977

Re: reloaded minutes then phone was deactivated help please

Postby Anne_ST » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:35 am

Hi hockeydude696977. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.