Problem Activating dStraightTalk to New StraightTalk Phone

Problem Activating dStraightTalk to New StraightTalk Phone

Postby fauc » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 am

Hi, about thirty minutes ago I followed the instructions to transfer my number and service from one Straight Talk phone to a new Straight Talk phone and was successful, all the way from calling the "*2xxxx" number from the new phone to the new phone being successfully programmed and then restarted. However, now when trying to place a call from the new phone, a message says there is not enough money in my account to place a call (not true), plus the old phone doesn't work either. Is this normal, and if not what should I do? Thanks!
fauc

Re: Problem Activating dStraightTalk to New StraightTalk Pho

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 am

Hi fauc. My name is StraightTalk Elle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Elle

Postby fauc » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi Elle. It's working now. I received a text message that read "Please call *2xxxx on your Straight Talk phone to update your roaming capabilities." I called the number, the phone automatically underwent programming again, I restarted it, and I was then able to place calls.
fauc

Postby Elle » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Glad to know that, fauc. If there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know. Thanks.
Elle

Postby VegasAnn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 pm

I totally need help with this aswell. I need to transfer my same number and same plan to my new straighttalk phone I bought because the old phone is water damaged and done for. I've been trying for a week now between the customer service line that doesn't help me what so ever because my old phone needs to be on and its like i said damaged and not workable! I tried logging in to straighttalk.com thinking i could do it on there, everything i've tried its not working at alll. I'm desperate and need help.
VegasAnn

Postby Elle » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 am

Hi VegasAnn. My name is StraightTalk Elle. Let me help you. I've sent you a private message; please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
Elle

Postby Ryleyddd » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 am

I'm having the exact same problem
Ryleyddd

Postby Ryleyddd » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 am

I just activated my phone and now its saying I don't have money on my account when I do
Ryleyddd

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Ryleyddd wrote:I'm having the exact same problem

Hi Ryleyddd. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please make multiple posts or at least five posts to enable private message. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.