Can't connect to mobile network ZTE Merit

Can't connect to mobile network ZTE Merit

Postby lmatthewj » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:00 am

Greetings,

I'm having some issues connecting to the 3g mobile network with my ZTE Merit I just got. I can get on my home wifi just fine but can't access the mobile network through Straight Talk. It says on the phone I have a strong 3 g signal so I'm not sure what is happening. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Matt.
lmatthewj

Re: Can't connect to mobile network ZTE Merit

Postby Jhonally_ST » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:17 am

Hi lmatthewj. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby lmatthewj » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 am

Sounds good!

Thanks very much.
lmatthewj

Postby Jhonally_ST » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:50 am

lmatthewj, as per offline conversation, your issue has been resolved. If you should need further assistance, please let us know. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a great night/morning!
Jhonally_ST

Postby shbates » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I am having the same problem at the top I have bars and says 3G. But the 3G is big lettering and in white not green with the green arrows above it. Any help will be nice thanks.
shbates

Postby Broadwayeyez » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 am

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm also having the same issue. Two days ago, my ZTE also stopped accessing the mobile network, yet it works fine when connecting to WiFi. Could someone please help with this problem? I'd appreciate any assistance. Thank you.
Broadwayeyez

charging

Postby anthony_jonesjr » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 am

i have a question is it a e it and it doesnt let me charge my phone is doesnt say discharging ethier bug or something but it seems like when i go to talk on the phone and charge icause id like to knowt all it says is not charging does that mean like it not charging but my battery going dead or that it like idling and is this some type of phone issue be
anthony_jonesjr

charging

Postby anthony_jonesjr » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 am

and my phone is the zte merit
anthony_jonesjr

Postby Shelly_ST » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:23 am

Hi, shbates. My name is StraightTalk Shelly. I will try to help you. I will need to gather more information to resolve this issue for you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Shelly_ST

Postby Shelly_ST » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 am

Hi, Broadwayeyez. My name is StraightTalk Shelly. I will try to help you. I will need to gather more information to resolve this issue for you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Shelly_ST

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.