Phone not activating

Phone not activating

Postby four12s » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 am

Alright, first off I went though ya'll's on-line activation process with porting of a number and entering of an unlimited airtime card. I did all that four days ago and my phone just got the number today and my phone is still saying activation required. And before you go and suggest that I simply turn my phone off then right back on again, I'VE done that numerous times. I just want to have my phone start working. What can I do to get this to happen. This is my only phone and I need it to work.
four12s

Re: Phone not activating

Postby Anne_ST » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 am

Hi four12s. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message and you will receive a confirmation on the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby jasteele22 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 pm

I have the exact same story my phone will not activate and i really need it to get going. please help.

four12s wrote:Alright, first off I went though ya'll's on-line activation process with porting of a number and entering of an unlimited airtime card. I did all that four days ago and my phone just got the number today and my phone is still saying activation required. And before you go and suggest that I simply turn my phone off then right back on again, I'VE done that numerous times. I just want to have my phone start working. What can I do to get this to happen. This is my only phone and I need it to work.
jasteele22

Postby Stephanie_ST » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi jasteele22. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message to help you with your issue. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.