why is false advertising accepted?

why is false advertising accepted?

Postby summerfawn » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:27 am

why does straight talk advertise unlimited data uae

BUT LIMIT its use?

are you too scared to answer my question?

dont you know false advertising is against the law?
im posting this question on every forum i can find until i get an ACCEPTABLE answer!

and i have almost 4000facebook friends too..i lit up Facebook on this very subject

im trying to see just how many venues it will take
summerfawn

Re: why is false advertising accepted?

Postby BrianMF » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Have you tried Reddit?
I've been curious about this same thing. Providers get away with it. But I always thought ST was better than them. They provide a great service at prices normal people can afford. But it seems that now that we are building them up and making them a force in the market they are falling to the same ploys that those other horrid providers take part in. Even going so far as to put out all these new commercials stating unlimited service on everything.
I love ST, my whole family uses them, but this is troubling.
BrianMF

Re: why is false advertising accepted?

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 am

summerfawn wrote:why does straight talk advertise unlimited data uae

BUT LIMIT its use?

are you too scared to answer my question?

dont you know false advertising is against the law?
im posting this question on every forum i can find until i get an ACCEPTABLE answer!

and i have almost 4000facebook friends too..i lit up Facebook on this very subject

im trying to see just how many venues it will take

Hi summerfawn. My name is Straight Talk Larry. Please be informed that though we offer unlimited browsing, but not for audio/video streaming or using your phone as a modem for your Laptops or Personal Computers. This kind of usage will have a great impact on the carrier’s network and service level and may result into system issues. Use the phone’s WiFi connection should you need to use it for video/audio streaming or any activity that will require large amount of data. To learn more about data usage, please call this hotline number 1-888-887-9118. Thanks.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.