Transfer Number?

Transfer Number?

Postby Musicgirl2260 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:14 am

My friend got a straight talk phone, and Not liking it after she put her minutes on it. She ended up going back to a different carrier and gave me her phone. It wont let me Transfer my number on her phone..even though she transfered her number? My brother needs my phone before he leaves tomorrow. Any idea?
Musicgirl2260

Re: Transfer Number?

Postby John » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi Musicgirl2260. My name is Straight Talk John. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
John

Postby thecountrycrock » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 pm

It wouldn't let me add my old no to my new straight phone.. when I acatived the new phone it said I could but it actaavited the phone and didn let me change over my old no from my other carrier.. I called back and the said I had to wait until my mins ran out to get my old no added.. I need to talk to a person and the no I have 1 877-430-2355 only has a recording.. Please help me..
thecountrycrock

Postby John » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:18 am

Hi thecountrycrock. My name is Straight Talk John. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
John

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.