Straight Tallk reserve

Straight Tallk reserve

Postby Chine » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:30 pm

I added a service card to my Straight Talk reserve in my on-line account. It seemed to be accepted normally. However, when I checked the reserve the card did not appear and the service end date had not been extended an additional 30 days. When I selected "See Balance/Service Date" for this phone the results indicated that there was one card in reserve but again the service date did not show a 30 day extension. How do I get the card to show up in my account and display the correct service end date?
Chine

Re: Straight Tallk reserve

Postby harry » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi Chine. My Name is Straight Talk Harry and I'll help you now. The Service card that you added on your Account Reserve will automatically be added on your phone's due date. The due date will be updated once the card has been added. Hope this helps. Thanks.
harry

Re: Straight Tallk reserve

Postby Chine » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 am

Hi harry and thank you for your response.

I have another Straight Talk phone where I also reserve Service cards. Using my on-line account, when I add a card to reserve on that phone and then select Manage Reserve the card I added is shown and the service end date is updated to include the new card. The other Straight Talk phone that I am concerned about neither shows the added card or that the service date has been updated to include the new card.

So how do I get the card to appear in my account and display the correct service end date the same as the other Straight Talk phone does?

Thanks for your help.
Chine

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.