Problem with wallmart unlimited card

Problem with wallmart unlimited card

Postby Malibu7012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:46 am

Hello my name is Brandon I have been with straight talk along time now never an issue but today I bought a 55 unlimited card to use the I ternet on my phone for college classes but after scratching it said allready used I went back to wallmart they told me in their clause once scratched no refunds or returns so no i am stuck and it's going to cause me to fail in school is their anyway to resolve this ? I like straight talk but if they charging me 55 for nothing I can't use straight talk please help thanks in advance and please asap I have an online test at 6am.
Malibu7012

Re: Problem with wallmart unlimited card

Postby ST - Larry » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi Malibu7012. I'm Straight Talk Larry. Thank you for being a loyal customer over the years, and I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We'll help you address your service plan issue. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.