What is going on?

What is going on?

Postby Dbyrd » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:08 pm

I have hardly ever had issues with straight talk. Now though, I added air time to my phone on the 11th of November and have had nothing but issues. I have been on the phone with customer support 3 to 5 times a day trying to fix the issues. First, I couldnt use my hotspot. Which now I get with my plan. Then my whole phone shut down and I lost everything including internet service. They fixed that issue and now I can't make or receive calls or messages. Nor can I use my hotspot. I just paid 57 bucks with taxes and other charges and can't even use my phone. What is happening. I don't know how many more times I can call customer service without losing my mind.
Dbyrd

Re: What is going on?

Postby ST - Larry » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi Dbyrd. My name is Straight Talk Larry. I'm very sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened to your phone service. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.