voicemail pin or password

Postby nicfinch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:34 pm

I just transferred to Straight Talk from ATT and brought my own iPhone 7. I just discovered that I cannot have visual voicemail since I brought my own phone... very disappointed. Now I just want to get my messages, but I have no idea what my pin or vm password is. I cannot find anywhere how to do this. Can someone help me... I can call my vm, but it asks for a pin... I put in my 4 digit security number I just created when I signed up today, but that did not work. Help would be appreciated. Again, sad about no visual vm...
Thanks, Nic.
nicfinch

Re: voicemail pin or password

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:37 am

Hi nicfinch. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby ronaldSnush » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:36 pm

Go into Business -> Users. Find the user in the list, and click Modify. On the page that comes up, PIN is their voicemail password. Put in a new one, & check Require PIN Change so the user has to change it at next login.
ronaldSnush

Postby byronMeD » Fri May 17, 2019 12:14 pm

In order to unlock locked screen with no data loss, you can use Android Lock Screen Removal, this is the tool for you to bypass the screen lock with no password.
byronMeD

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.