voicemail pin or password

Postby nicfinch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:34 pm

I just transferred to Straight Talk from ATT and brought my own iPhone 7. I just discovered that I cannot have visual voicemail since I brought my own phone... very disappointed. Now I just want to get my messages, but I have no idea what my pin or vm password is. I cannot find anywhere how to do this. Can someone help me... I can call my vm, but it asks for a pin... I put in my 4 digit security number I just created when I signed up today, but that did not work. Help would be appreciated. Again, sad about no visual vm...
Thanks, Nic.
nicfinch

Re: voicemail pin or password

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:37 am

Hi nicfinch. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby ronaldSnush » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:36 pm

Go into Business -> Users. Find the user in the list, and click Modify. On the page that comes up, PIN is their voicemail password. Put in a new one, & check Require PIN Change so the user has to change it at next login.
ronaldSnush

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.