Direct Signature required

Direct Signature required

Postby catjasmin » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:52 pm

How do I get direct signature removed for phone delivery or have package held at Fedex to pickup as I work 10 hour days and no one will be home. Would not have ordered if I knew this was required. Thanks.
catjasmin

Re: Direct Signature required

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:10 am

Hi catjasmin. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby vmv890 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:00 pm

I have the same issue. Is there any way to remove the signature requirement? I would be able to pick it up at a fedex location (and my driver's license has the address, so I think it can be verified that way). It's really frustrating to have this requirement. At least allow folks to pick it up at a fedex location and provide the signature there. Something... Any way to help?
vmv890

Postby ST - Larry » Sat May 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi vmv890. I'm Straight Talk Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Purchased item requires signature upon delivery. Yes. You can pick your package in your nearest FedEx station. If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.