ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Postby Chuman » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:12 am

and. . . I haven't even been able to get my 2 phones up and running yet!

I guess it truly is you get what you pay for . .

The peak of my frustration came after I ordered to sim cards for 2 phones. One the $45 plan, and the other the $60 international plan.

1. Tried to activate my phones and getting an error message: We apologize, but we cannot complete this transaction. Please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (2355) for further assistance.
2. Got onto online chat. After an hour of passing information and numbers to the person on the other end, the person realized that I was sent the wrong SIM card for my phone.
3. Upon asking how to exchange, I was given a phone number, which was, of course, closed at that hour.
4. I called the next day, and was told that it would cost me more to return the SIM card and that I should buy a new SIM card. Now I have an issue. I was sent the wrong SIM card by Straight Talk and I had to pay for the mistake. Granted, it's only $1, but this should not have been my responsibility, especially with my wasted time and effort.
5. I finally receive (I assume) the correct SIM card, but once again get these error messages: We apologize, but we cannot complete this transaction. Please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (2355) for further assistance. Again, too late to solve this issue and will have to wait until my work hours tomorrow to solve (I hope).

Not off to a good start. Debating if I should continue or just pay more and stay with Verizon. Horrible customer service!
Chuman

Re: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Postby alita » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi Chuman. My name is Straight Talk Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Re: ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Postby jeremyking » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Exactly the same kind of experience with the straight talk website. Nothing here works at all. not a single thing except this forum.
jeremyking

Postby Frankidion » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:23 pm

Yes, but when you add to it a bunch of inexperienced people and spirits who are bored--what good can come of that?
Frankidion

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.