puk asap!! I need it go be able to use my phone to clock out

puk asap!! I need it go be able to use my phone to clock out

Postby Anthonybranham5536 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am

Please I need my puk for my Sim I have no access to a phone. And only have WiFi I'm using with m phones Sim out. I hce no other way of reaching anyone and accidentally locked myself out of my phone please someone be help me I have been at this for almost 4 hours I'm of in less then an hour I have made 4 post but they don't pop up saying I posted anything. I'm loosing my noodle here please. Anybody for straight talk online if u help me I will send u a gift car to an adreZ u send to me if u gr me this puk before 6:45 please help. I have been at work for almost 16 going on 17 hours. The last ume I'm aloud to be in here is he be t hour and I will have to leave my post which could coat me job to run to get. Closest center to me I use that operators phone. To call and request someone come replace me run ba k to mvpost and hope I missed nyging common in on my lanes. Please. Please I want to leave and im going crazy!!!
Anthonybranham5536

Re: puk asap!! I need it go be able to use my phone to clock

Postby ST - Larry » Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 am

Hi Anthonybranham5536. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.