Can't create an account

Can't create an account

Postby DaisyJin » Fri May 12, 2017 7:58 pm

So I passed the SIM card number and service PIN but stuck at creating an account. I clicked on "create an account", and then filled out all the info and hit submit. But when I try to log in, the following message kept showing up:

"The Email and/or Password you have entered is incorrect (case-sensitive). Please try again! If you forgot your Email or Password click on the Forgot Email or Password link below. If you don't have a Straight Talk Account please click on Activate/Register to create one."

Tried two email addresses, neither worked.

Does anyone have the same issue? Any suggestions? thoughts?
DaisyJin

Re: Can't create an account

Postby ST - Larry » Sat May 13, 2017 7:38 am

Hi DaisyJin. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby jeremyking » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:40 am

same here no matter what i do i cant login and can't create an account. there is no "forgot password" button, and the "login with facebook" icon is not a link. What is going on?
jeremyking

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:11 am

Hi jeremyking. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We are sorry for the trouble. Let us help you fix your account. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.