Can't add phone to my online account

Can't add phone to my online account

Postby LS1 Z28 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:14 am

Hello. I'm new to straight talk. I recently set up an online account through straight talk, but I can't seem to add my phone to the account. I sign into my account. Click the link that says "ADD DEVICE TO MY ACCOUNT". The link asks me to enter my serial number or sim number.

When I enter my serial number this is the message I receive: The Serial Number entered is not associated with this account. Please try again.
When I enter the sim card number this is the message I receive: The Phone Number you entered does not belong to Straight Talk. Please check the number and try again.

I set my straight talk service up over the phone. Everything has been working fine, I just want to set things up online so I don't have to call to renew my service every 30 days. Any help would be appreciated.
LS1 Z28

Re: Can't add phone to my online account

Postby ST - Felice » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:19 am

Hi LS1 Z28. My name is Straight Talk Felice. We are sorry for the trouble. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
ST - Felice

Postby CapnHowdy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:18 pm

I'm having the exact same issue. Had Straight Talk for a long time, but it won't let me add the device to my online account. Please adivise.
CapnHowdy

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi, CapnHowdy. My name is ST Kyle. We will need to check that. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby lgoettle » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:09 pm

I can't add a new device to my account. I enter the IMEI / serial number and am told to enter a correct serial number.
When I enter the sim card number I'm told that "The Phone Number you entered does not belong to Straight Talk.
Please check the number and try again." How frustrating!
lgoettle

Postby ST - Larry » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:09 am

Hi lgoettle. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.