SIM Card error

Re: SIM Card error

Postby cdvolla » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:28 am

The pin rubbed off on my service plan card and I need help figuring out what to do! I can't let $45 go down the drain! Please help! Thank you!
cdvolla

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:19 am

Hi cdvolla! My name is Straight Talk Mary Ann. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ST-Mary Ann

Postby Justinsatterfield » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:57 am

I'm having a problem with my service. I bought the byop kit put the sim card in activated it everything was fine for a few weeks then all of a sudden the other day it stopped getting service. I cant call text or use internet now. So i bought another activation kit activated the sim and its still not working. I cant find anything on the Internet about how to fix this. Please help without this i have no phone and its been 5 days
Justinsatterfield

Postby ST - Larry » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:44 am

Hi Justinsatterfield. My name is ST Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby jwwehunt » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:55 pm

i'm getting the same error. "Our records show that the SIM card number entered no longer can be used" trying to activate a phone that was active by another person just 2 days ago.
jwwehunt

Postby ST-Jean » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi jwwehunt! My name is Straight Talk Jean. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
ST-Jean

Postby calmb4chaos » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:56 pm

I'm getting the so can no longer be used error too. Can you help
calmb4chaos

Postby ST-Jean » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi calmb4chaos! My name is Straight Talk Jean. Yes. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
ST-Jean

Postby stneedhelp » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Same thing happened to me. Transferred number to another phone due to broken screen. I replaced the screen and wanted to transfer back but it says sim card can't be used. Why?
stneedhelp

Postby ST-Yvonne » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:48 pm

stneedhelp wrote:Same thing happened to me. Transferred number to another phone due to broken screen. I replaced the screen and wanted to transfer back but it says sim card can't be used. Why?

Hi. My name is Straight Talk Yvonne. We're sorry that you’re having a problem. Let me help you with that but we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
ST-Yvonne

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.